Thursday 18 September 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 29 - Inspired by The Supernatural


Ok so I know spiders aren't exactly supernatural... But the size of the spiders coming in the house lately makes them supernatural enough in my book!
Also I just wanted to try doing a spider-web, so we could pretend it's a spider from Hogwarts :)



To start I painted on a base coat, I use Barry M all in one basecoat topcoat and nail hardener. I then painted 2 coats of W7 Black on my thumb, index, middle and little finger. On my ring finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze White on White.



To create the spider-web I used the Barry M white nail art pen, by the way I am so glad I bought this so if you haven't got one then you should!
I started by drawing lines from one corner and spreading out right to the edge of the nail. Then I added the little curved lines in-between.



For the spider I stamped the spider from Bundle Monster plate BM13 using Konad black special polish. I then used a black sharpie, also very glad I bought this, and added a line from the spider to the edge of my nail to give the look that it is dangling from a web. Then as I did create it a little thick I used the Barry M pen just to make it a bit thinner.



And to finish the mani I painted a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment