Friday 19 July 2013

Cath Kidston Inspired

Love the pictures I see of Cath Kidston inspired nails so here is my take on the look :)

Firstly I applied my basecoat then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M White, on my index and little finger I applied 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink and on my middle finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Electric Beat.

On the nails painted blue and pink I then used Cheeky plate CH6 from the Vibrant Collection and Konad white to do a polka dot pattern.

On my thumb and ring finger I then used Konad plate m65 and on the rose and leaves pattern I dotted Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink on the roses and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jade Jump on the leaves. I did this as quickly as I could and then also quickly I scraped and stamped. Some of the pink and green went in different areas, but I still think it gave the desired effect and looks good :)
Also it was much easier than doing the roses and leaves separately :P

And here is the finishes mani with my topcoat applied. I am quite pleased with this Cath Kidston inspired effort, and I am sure I will be trying this look in many other ways as I love the colour combinations and how girly and pretty it is :)

Hope you like it too, and if you have anything to say or any questions please comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment