Friday 22 November 2013

Jewellery Handmade By Me :)


I have left my nails plain for a little while now, I will be doing them again soon though :)
In the meantime I have been making some set of jewellery which include a pair of earrings, an adjustable ring and a pendant.

For information on how to buy these from me please go to my google+ profile in that post are also some more detailed pictures and more information.

I am selling the heart sets for £12.50 and the circle sets for £12, all jewellery is silver plated and the cabochon beads are made from glass. These will make a perfect christmas present!

I have only made a few patterns so far, I have plain sets left so if you would like a certain pattern or would like different colours then go to my google+ profile for details on how to contact me.

As always if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment